Thursday, September 16, 2010

Treat well to your eyes

If the eyes are the window of soul, I hope I can keep my soul always beautiful!
However, time is merciless, I saw a lot of female stars become very sternest and frosty when they are at a certain age. Why? It is because the wrinkles around their eyes are too obvious when they laughed.

The skin around the eyes is the easiest and most vulnerable area to expose our age to other people.  A Big bright eye makeup allows us to look younger and more attractive. However, before we can have a perfect eye makeup, firming eye care is the premise to work for.  Otherwise, even you are using the best cosmetics, it is not able to cover the wrinkles and the dark circles under eyes!

I am very afraid to let other people know how old I am so I tried the mirror practicing how to smile without revealing eye wrinkles. Unfortunately, I found that the best solution is NOT to laugh after all practices.

Oh, what pleasure left in my life if cannot laugh?



Visit httlp://www.firmingeye.com to get more firmingeye tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment