Monday, September 20, 2010

I need more sleep!

I met with some of my friends last week, one of my girl friends looked looked great. Her face looked bright and do not have any spots.

All of my friends sat around her and asked for the reasons.  She said she did not do anything special but just sleeping well.

If a woman does not have enough sleep, all the bad effects like dark circle, puffiness under eyes, dry skin, wrinkles, etc  are all on the face. When you get older and older, these marks will come faster and more obvious.

I remembered when I was a high school student, I could busy with my homework and not sleeping for few nights but still looking good in next morning.  But now, if I dont have 8 hours sleep just one night, all the bad marks are appeared. I even dont want to laugh as other people will see the wrinkles around my eyes.

I told myself I need to find a way to get rid of the wrinkles, dark circles and eye bags. I start to searching around for the firming eye cream and the remedies which are good for skin care.  If you want to know what firming eye cream or remedies I found, please visit http://www.firmingeye.com

No comments:

Post a Comment