Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Get MakeUp?

I did not put any makeup at all even when I go to work. I think I only have makeup on my face twice in my life. One was when I took my wedding photos, the second was in my wedding party.

Why I did not put makeup on my face? As I'd never know how to do it. However I do very jealous the people who know how to put on the makeup. They look so great and pretty!

Another reason why I did not put makeup on my face is because I dont know how to choose the cosmetics. There are too many brands and too many different colours.

But I think I can get  rid of this problem soon as I have just enrolled to a beauty & makeup which will be started in November.

I hope I know how to choose the cosmetics and can do some makeup soon.

Visit httlp://www.firmingeye.com to get more firmingeye tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment